Main Article Content
Do you know your customers precisely? Do you document the voice of your customers correctly? Is your process capable of meeting your customer requirements? Have your nonconformities been near to the ground? World-class organizations are these questions of their enterprise and implement active programs to drive process capability throughout the organization and share the results internally through higher efficiency and with their customers through higher quality products and services. Achieve the DMAIC approach for your quality improvement programs in educational systems. Through this paper, some fundamental concept on educational quality control system delivered, DMAIC approach described and customized for Islamic Azad (IA) University, Tehran South Branch which could help university managers to provide more problems solving climate in their universities through using a never ending continuous improvement cycle. This approach could be applied to other universities to help devise creative and imaginative solutions to present problems and could help researchers to spot opportunities that might otherwise miss.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
 - Tsung F, Shi J, (1999), Integrated design of run-to-run PID controller and SPC monitoring for process disturbance rejection, IIE Transaction, 31:517"“527.
 - Tsung F, Shi J, Wu CFJ (1999), Joint monitoring of PID-controlled processes. Journal of Quality Technology, 31:275"“285.
 - Tsung F, (2000), Statistical monitoring and diagnosis of automatic controlled processes using dynamic PCA. International Journal of Production Research, 38:625"“637.
 - Tsung F, Apley DW, (2002), The dynamic T-squared chart for monitoring feedback controlled processes. IIE Transaction, 34:1043"“1054.
 - Harry M, Schroeder R, (2000), Six Sigma: the breakthrough management strategy revolutionizing the world's top corporations, Doubleday, New York.
 - Raissi, S., Eslami, R., (2005), Creativity Management Tools as Engine of Knowledge Procreation, Quarterly Scientific Journal of Management, Vol. 2, No. 3, IAU, Firoozkuh Branch.
 - Raissi, S., Javid, N., (2004), How by applying TQM, higher educational programs enrich?, The 1st international congress in quality management of educational systems, 14, 15 and 16 April 2004, Rabat, Morocco.
 - Raissi, S., (2006), A Conceptual Benchmarking Model for Quality Management in "IA" University, The 3rd international congress in quality management of educational systems, 24, 25 and 26 April 2006, Rabat, Morocco.