Main Article Content
The point of view of Methodological Humanism is that of a human-centered conception of human affairs, that is to say:
- Human phenomena, everything is a human phenomenon in human affairs.
- Human finalities, nothing is evaluated for the man who does not ask the questions of Human Sense, and of becoming;
I say straight away that this anthropocentric conception does not exclude either faith in God or the science of universal realities. Methodological Humanism proposes to fully assume our humanity in all its dimensions, but also in full responsibility, and this methodically.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.